Come join us
The CRM team are a 16 strong team of exceptionally talented marketers. Our daily mantra is to consistently break new ground in Email Marketing and Customer Acquisition. With over 80 million emails being sent a month, we have an enormous audience to connect with.
What we're offering
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
You will be responsible for creating engaging, innovative, and relevant content, designing templates and managing the send schedules, for a broad range of high-impact campaigns across multiple markets and languages. You will need to analyse campaign performances, identify opportunities and make data driven decisions to maximise the performance of your personal market. Think of it as your own mini business.
In CRM, we maximise:
The lifetime value of a subscriber to MVF
The value a subscriber gets out of us
But most importantly…
The potential of our team and the individuals within it - i.e. YOU
What you'll be doing
- Delivery, optimisation and scheduling of campaigns to maximise your gross profit contribution to MVF’s targets
- Producing world class content that you can be proud of
- Creating and delivering fantastic user experience for our subscribers
- Exciting testing and innovation to constantly improve campaign performance
- Analysis and insight to drive market and team decisions
- Significant collaboration with the entire CRM team and other teams in MVF
- Making commercial decisions to optimise against client orders and budgets
- Personal contribution towards the team roadmap and milestones (i.e. the big projects!)
- Logical problem solver
- Commercially savvy and able to prioritise high value tasks effectively
- Is passionate about delivering world class content and UX journey for the user
- Seeks to learn every day and helps to improve the team and the company
- Understands the importance of data driven decisions
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.