MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies Award, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest-growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that all daily administrative activities related to MVF’s biggest clients are completed efficiently and successfully. Although an entry role, it will allow for the individual to gain significant exposure to our most experienced sales people and understand the behind the scenes workings to create success for our key clients. This role is important in ensuring that MVFs Key Clients are managed effectively and campaign updates are made efficiently and to a high standard/accuracy.
Our ideal MVFer:
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick Learner
- Willing to learn and master new tech platforms
- A proactive approach to customer service, and the ability to prioritize your work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Get’s things done quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level organisational skills
- All non-commercial admin activities related to MVFs Key Clients Accounts
- Client Account On-boarding and set-up: CRM, billing, campaign parameters, and both internal and client communication
- Communicates effectively to follow-through on clients requests with internal MVF teams: tech, legal, finance, client success in a timely manner
- Works with the tech team to create and chase Jira Requests for API feeds
- Once we have received Client Budgets for the new month, populate our CRM and other workflows and related spreadsheets
- Liaise with the finance team to make sure that we have all information needed to offer terms (e.g. credit check etc)
- Chase PO numbers and other billing requests (e.g. bespoke billing) needed for invoicing
- Preparation for client “Roundtables” (sending our client survey & other admin tasks relating to this)
- Create & schedule based on changes to campaigns due to public holidays
- Supporting the set up of Client-response time analysis
- Ad hoc client data uploads
- Matching live client data and ensuring a 100% Match rate
What success looks like:
- Efficient processing on Client Requests (meeting SLA’s)
- No account management refunds due to admin errors
- Is highly proficient with using Abbey, Looker, Jira and other necessary platforms
- Has the best understanding of our CRM system in the business and is proactive in suggesting improvements
- Works proactively and is self-sufficient in creating and rolling-out new processes to improve the efficiency of Client Management Admin
- Spots, communicates & discusses commercial opportunities with relevant Account Manager
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been the number 1 best place to work UK-wide in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world-class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity