MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ more than 500 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps Other Succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- The Content team - including our vertical brands, the content team consists or Editors and writers who are responsible for the production of all of our content and ensuring it is of the highest quality.
- The Insight team - responsible for helping us understand our audiences and research into the products and services featured on our websites.
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
The Insight team is responsible for providing MVF brands with relevant research that helps them deliver authoritative content to support their commercial goals.
The Researcher’s primary focus is to support the editorial team, in the construction of credible, authoritative and trustworthy content, providing writers with relevant insights to ensure timely and efficient content production, and that verticals are well researched in order to optimise organic search visibility and brand authority,
They will collaborate with key editorial stakeholders and senior members of the research team to scope the nature of the research project, define success measures, agree on deliverables and timelines.
- Supports one of the publishing business hubs insight agenda, including all product lead investigations.
- Via mixed method techniques (surveys, polls, interviews, focus groups) collect data on consumers, competitors and market places, consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Once the insight strategy has been determined, undertake day-to-day management of our product-led research agenda, involving stakeholder consultation, data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Organise and maintain research databases for multiple stakeholder utility.
- Help to identify market trends and patterns via market research SWOT analysis and leveraging results across publishing.
- Fact check content for brands, making sure it aligns with research-driven insights.
- Support on brand building insight lead projects.
- Keep abreast of current trends within market research in order to develop personal skills / knowledge base.
What Success Looks Like:
- Trust in key subcategories and brand authority is built in via the means of product - lead research.
- Efficiency in content production is increased
- Content remains accurate, up to date and effective
- Insight and analysis is facilitated via clear visual, written and verbal communication.
- Research projects are delivered on time and to agreed standards
- Feedback collected shows that main stakeholders are satisfied with the quality of the work delivered
- Research projects’ success measures targets are achieved
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Passion to help publishing achieve expertise, authority and trust via the provision of original data and collated insight to forward that goal
- Strong interest and proactive approach in integrating new research methodologies to address business questions.
- Is happy to show initiative, takes responsibility and develops own ideas,
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable being a proactive, self starter looking to be able to carve out your own way.