Come Join Us
The Design Team at MVF consists of talented UX and UI Designers, UX Writers, Researchers, Creative Technologists and Product Designers. We want to add another UX Designer to our team, who has a passion for user-centric design and can help us improve our portfolio of external products. Design is a centralised resource for the business and we partner with stakeholders and product teams to solve business problems and provide tools to empower our marketing and sales teams.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
Over the past 10 years, MVF has built a suite of external websites that our teams use to publish high quality, informative content that attract users interested in the products and services we offer, through organic search and conversion funnels.
Working closely with other designers, engineers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for improving the usability, user interfaces and overall experience of our websites, through discovery research, data, strong processes and a good understanding of design principles and patterns.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with other UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineering and key stakeholders to define and solve problems inline with business outcomes
- Translate insights from your in-depth research into actionable outcomes through workshop facilitation
- Sketch, prototype, user test and present your ideas to assess their viability and iterate on your solutions over time
- Design the journeys and interactions using the appropriate design patterns
About You/Requirements For The Role:
- Demonstrable experience designing outcomes based on research insights
- You have helped ship products and sites that solve real problems, and that people use, with a strong portfolio to back it up
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility, raising the design bar with functional and modern UI
- Able to articulate a strong understanding of design fundamentals - i.e principles, user-centricity, the importance of feedback and grasps that design is not done in isolation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a willingness to own problems
- Work effectively within an Agile environment
Our Ideal MVFer:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Workable knowledge of the A/B testing process
- Comfortable with some level of ambiguity and having your work critiqued
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.