Come join us
Here at Website Builder Expert (www.websitebuilderexpert.com), we empower people to make the right choices when it comes to developing and maintaining an online presence.
We have over ten years of experience, and - with 440+ articles on our site - are forever working to debunk the myths around creating a website, and cut through the fluff when it comes to explaining topics like web hosting and email marketing.
What’s most important, however, is that we have big plans - and we want you to be a part of them.
We're looking for talented Senior Writers to join our award-winning Publishing team. You'll be responsible for researching and creating content on exciting and cutting-edge technology.
- Production of engaging, high-quality content that helps users make the most informed decision.
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Be open to creating a wide range of content types, including guides and reviews, guest posts, newsletters, social media, video scripts, with an enthusiastic approach to learning new things.
- Write persuasive, balanced, and informative content in the brand's tone of voice, to help readers succeed while also driving conversions for our partners.
- Extensively use/ conduct research on products we feature on the website - with the aim of becoming an expert in the topic areas you are assigned to write about.
- Undertake background research - including desk-based research, carrying out user testing in person, surveys or in-depth interviews - to better understand our audience’s pain points, and to gather experts’ opinions and views.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread your own work with an open and positive attitude to regular feedback.
- Produce new outreach content (both data-led and editorial style) to earn new backlinks for the website.
- Write news and features articles that attract traffic to the website and earn links from other authoritative websites when required
- Work with other teams (including Outreach, Brand, PR & Technical SEO) to improve processes, boost brand exposure, and continually elevate the success and growth of the website overall.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things
- An interest in new technology.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience of writing for an online audience preferred
- Experience of working with Wordpress preferred
- Experience of writing for a US audience preferred
Package for the Senior Writer:
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.