Come join us
What we're offering you
- £27,000 per annum base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Structured Sales Academy training
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you'll be doing
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients.
- Develop new business via the phone, networking and face to face (hopefully in the near future!)
- As the account manager, you’ll also be helping our existing clients expand into new territories and markets.
- Working closely with our Technology and Digital Marketing teams, you’ll launch new verticals and uncover new revenue streams for MVF.
- You’ll become a trusted partner working consultatively with our clients to enable their growth.
About you/Requirements for the role
- Previous sales experience is great, though not essential (we have structured training in place).
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, maybe you have your own side gig, have volunteered to help grow an organisation or have managed your own sales desk before.
- Target driven & self motivated
- Strong commercial acumen
- Focus on quality, rather than quantity - MVF would rather work with clients who have the ambition to scale as fast as we do, rather than work with smaller, less ambitious businesses.
- Be able to build relationships with clients for the long haul, taking a truly consultative approach.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.