Come join us
MVF are looking for experienced and non-experienced Graduate Sales Executives to join our expanding team. Our ideal candidate must have a strong desire to work in Sales, have an understanding of what a career in Sales will entail and demonstrate this in the interview process.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What we're offering you
- £27,000 per annum base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Structured Sales Academy training
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients.
- Develop new business via the phone, networking and face to face (hopefully in the near future!)
- As the account manager, you’ll also be helping our existing clients expand into new territories and markets.
- Working closely with our Technology and Digital Marketing teams, you’ll launch new verticals and uncover new revenue streams for MVF.
- You’ll become a trusted partner working consultatively with our clients to enable their growth.
About you/Requirements for the role
- Previous sales experience is great, though not essential (we have structured training in place).
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, maybe you have your own side gig, have volunteered to help grow an organisation or have managed your own sales desk before.
- Target driven & self motivated
- Strong commercial acumen
- Focus on quality, rather than quantity - MVF would rather work with clients who have the ambition to scale as fast as we do, rather than work with smaller, less ambitious businesses.
- Be able to build relationships with clients for the long haul, taking a truly consultative approach.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.