Come Join Us
MVF are looking for a Senior Affiliate Development Manager to seek opportunities to grow the business of our affiliates. From a sales perspective you will build and manage relationships with affiliates from initial contact, negotiation, campaign launch, and the ongoing relationship.
The Senior Affiliate Development Manager is ultimately responsible for prospecting, onboarding and building strong impactful relationships with affiliates and publishers across the UK and US.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
About You/Requirements For The Role
- You already have experience working to hit ambitious targets, and you'll definitely be hungry to learn, grow and scale our partnerships space.
- You are ambitious - and always working to build strong relationships with partners.
- It's definitely important you have strong interpersonal skills, as you'll be forging and developing close relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level understanding of the SEO, publishing and content space, to help identify, engage and onboard new partnerships.
- Exposure/experience within the online marketing sector (ideally affiliates and publishers).
The role rewards an intelligent approach to prospecting, a natural curiosity for new business models and opportunities, and strong communication and negotiation skills. Working on a Cost Per Click (CPC) payment model, affiliates will be focused on their growth and the impact our service and tool can have. It will be important to speak openly about the performance of the campaigns and have a collaborative approach to growth.
This an extremely exciting role - it requires the ability to build a strong pipeline, move partners quickly to launch stage and help us scale at speed to win the market.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.