Come Join Us:
The MI Data team is accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of data projects that deliver capability improvements for all teams across the business. The MI team will have a unique view across the entire lead generation and online acquisition funnel that allows it to partner closely with teams to solve their reporting, analytical and capability challenges.
The team are responsible for understanding the needs of the business and representing these in data prioritisation meetings, producing clear briefs as to the project required and the value it will deliver. Depending on the nature of the project the team will partner closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis team where there are ‘big analysis questions’ that need answering and further where a new approach needs to be adopted by teams across the business. They will also partner with Analytical Engineering to brief in any required changes or new additions to the existing databases or Looker explores that are needed for projects to be completed. The MI team will then build the capability or reporting for the teams, they work closely to ensure what is delivered is fit for purpose, is adopted and is driving value.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
The MI Analysts will each have their own domain Commercial or Marketing. They will be responsible for embedding themselves within those teams to understand the biggest opportunities to drive value for the team and MVF. They will partner with key stakeholders to understand their needs, turn these into briefs and represent them and the value they could deliver at the data prioritisation meeting.
The analysts are responsible for managing stakeholders expectations including where their projects sit in the priority list, when they will be delivered and any road blocks which may impact timelines. The analysts will have projects assigned to them, they will be responsible for delivering these according to the brief, delivering maximum value and on time. They will be responsible for ensuring that new capability is adopted into existing work flows and is delivering value.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats to the business
- Has very strong analytical skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make a bold decision and push through a business case
- Is organised and loves a deadline
About You/Requirements For The Role:
- Intermediate Excel and Google Sheets
- Desirable: knowledge of how the Analytical Engineering team work
- Desirable: knowledge of DBT
- Desirable: knowledge of Airtable
Our Ideal MVFer:
- You know your domain inside out and have formed strong relationships with key stakeholders
- You are developing your own ideas and recommendations as to how a team can improve their ways of working and capability
- You’ve developed a strong working relationship with your spokes and are delivering value through them by removing road blocks for their teams and embedding new capability within the teams through them.
- You are contributing to the data prioritisation sessions, coming fully prepared with the required information and are able to make objective recommendations as to what we should prioritise
- You are delivering projects on time and to a high standard and are able to speak to and demonstrate the value they have delivered,
- Stakeholders are well informed of project priorities, expected delivery timelines and any blockers to this
- Approved set of dashboards for your domain exist which perform well, are easily searchable and answer the key questions, so as to reduce the burden on Looker and drive efficiency within teams
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.