Come Join Us:
The MI Data team is accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of data projects that deliver capability improvements for all teams across the business. The MI team will have a unique view across the entire lead generation and online acquisition funnel that allows it to partner closely with teams to solve their reporting, analytical and capability challenges.
The team are responsible for understanding the needs of the business and representing these in data prioritisation meetings, producing clear briefs as to the project required and the value it will deliver. Depending on the nature of the project the team will partner closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis team where there are ‘big analysis questions’ that need answering and further where a new approach needs to be adopted by teams across the business. They will also partner with Analytical Engineering to brief in any required changes or new additions to the existing databases or Looker explores that are needed for projects to be completed. The MI team will then build the capability or reporting for the teams, they work closely to ensure what is delivered is fit for purpose, is adopted and is driving value.
What We're Offering You:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
The manager will lead the MI Data team, they will have direct line management responsibilities for the analysts in their team. The manager is responsible for developing these individuals and defining ways of working. The MI Data manager will be responsible for delivering a successful Hub and Spoke program where ~12 data proficient members of other teams will have the skills and access to support their immediate teams on simpler challenges. The Manager will determine and ensure the team adhere to the principles they have set to ensure best practices are followed while removing data or analysis road blocks for the business.
The manager will be responsible for ensuring the team are performing at a high level. This includes: ensuring they are receiving positive feedback from their stakeholders as to their partnering ability and understanding of the business; their determination and problem solving ability. The manager will also be responsible for ensuring that we are delivering value from the projects we work on, that they are on time and that stakeholders are well informed of their progress.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats to the business
- Has very strong analytical skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make a bold decision and push through a business case
- Is organised and loves a deadline
About You/Requirements For The Role:
- Intermediate Excel and Google Sheets
- Desirable: knowledge of how the Analytical Engineering team work
- Desirable: knowledge of DBT
- Desirable: knowledge of Airtable
- Desirable: management
Our Ideal MVFer:
- A well managed and motivated team of analysts who know their domains and are able to partner with the relevant teams to drive value for MVF
- Leading the data prioritisation session and ensuring all MI responsibilities are completed to a high standard and on time
- Stakeholders are well informed of project priorities, expected delivery timelines and any blockers to this
- A successful Hub & Spoke programme is live that delivers value for MVF and the individuals.
- An approved set of dashboards exist for MVF and each of the domains which perform well, are easily searchable and answer the key questions exists, so as to reduce the burden on Looker and drive efficiency within teams
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.