We are looking for a Digital Copywriter to join our Website Builder Expert team. This is a great opportunity to join a diverse and exciting brand, where you will conduct original research and write high quality, informative, and engaging content. Our topics range from ecommerce stores and website building to email marketing and hosting, and we help thousands of readers every day create an online presence they can be proud of.
What you'll be doing:
Here at Website Builder Expert (www.websitebuilderexpert.com), we empower people to make the right choices when it comes to developing and maintaining an online presence.
We have over ten years of experience, and - with 440+ articles on our site - are forever working to debunk the myths around creating a website, and cut through the fluff when it comes to explaining topics like web hosting and email marketing.
What’s most important, however, is that we have big plans - and we want you to be a part of them.
As a Copywriter you will
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up- to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Conduct background research, including site visits, surveys or in-depth interviews to better understand our audience’s pain points, and to gather experts’ opinions and views.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread work especially in response to feedback.
- Work with other teams (including Outreach, Brand, PR & SEO) to improve processes, brand exposure and the website overall.
You will have
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language.
- A passion for content and a love of writing.
- Had your work published previously, ideally this will have been on an online publication.
- Created content for a diverse audience.
- Experience of working with a CMS, Wordpress preferred.
We would be really keen to hear from candidates who have previously written about or have an interest in website builders and the digital marketing industry. Likewise it would be great if you have experience writing for a US audience.
What we're offering you
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
What will happen next?
- There is no closing date for the Writer role as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview with a member of our Talent Team. If successful, you will be asked to complete a short task
- The team will review your task and you may be invited to a google hangouts interview with the Content Manager and Head of Content.