Come Join Us
The Product team is a fast growing team of highly driven, curious and passionate product people. We use our product tools, techniques and processes to help the company make the best possible decisions. We make it easier to choose what to work on first, what to build, how to achieve change, how to measure and validate impact, and we drive engagement and collaboration every step of the way.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
Requirements For The Role
As a product manager, your primary responsibility is to identify business opportunities and problems, define solutions to these and deliver business impact with a positive return on investment..
You’ll use industry leading product management techniques to develop ideas with users, clients, partners, stakeholders and senior leadership to solve MVF’s most pressing opportunities.
You’ll use a relentless evidence based approach and your data analysis skills to validate assumptions, manage risk and frame the business cases for projects, and prioritise them.
You’ll ensure problem definition, stakeholder requests and priorities align with the core business strategy.
You’ll then support the agile development teams throughout the delivery process, assessing value against KPIs and refining the backlog of work as appropriate.
You will work with the users in the business to measure the value initiatives have delivered and assess the impact on the business, in order to inform the future priorities.
You will also work with the product management team to refine our tools, techniques and processes (our ways of working), helping to drive continuous improvement of our product capability
- Deeply understand your product area and users
- Build subject matter expertise and empathise with users
- Take initiatives through framing and discovery, understand risk & assumptions, build models that show business impact and value
- Know the external landscape and marketplace
- Build and maintain strong relationships with MVFers
- Manage expectations
- Collaborate with engineering teams and engineering managers to achieve product delivery
- Define, develop & communicate an inspiring product vision
- Sell the long term dream of the product
- Collaborate with senior leaders, challenge their thinking, validate ideas through a data driven approach
- Identify new opportunities in the product
- Build a roadmap towards the product vision and prioritise it
- Find creative solutions to business problems
- Use a flexible roadmap that aligns to MVF’s strategy but accommodates tactical delivery
- Create well formed epics/stories, acceptance criteria and measures of success
- Align dependencies across the roadmap
- Measure product performance
- Define clear leading metrics
- Continually measure the performance of the KPIs
- Increase KPI visibility
- Create the highest appropriate level of user experience
- Drive product-led thinking
- Help improve the team and product process
- Be an advocate for product processes and coach MVFers
- Design and influence MVF’s product-led cross functional roadmaps
What Success Looks Like:
- Great relationships with Clients, Partners, Users, Stakeholders, Senior Leadership and Engineers
- Colleagues and Leaders have all the information and insight they need to be confident in the decisions they make
- Initiatives delivered have large and visible impact on the business
- Engineering teams understand not only what to do but why it’s valuable
- The Product Management team and processes are continually improving
- A passion for collaboration and a proven track record of bringing people with the right domain knowledge and skills together to achieve significant impact
- Experience working with extensive detail and nuance without losing sight of the higher conceptual understanding and goals
- Worked with agile engineering teams to slice outcomes to validate assumptions, mitigate risk, reduce unknowns and deliver value fast
This Role Specifically:
- Your time will be trying to improve and expand the experience our customers receive using our service. You will need to have an impact on key customer performance and engagement metrics
- Experience of working with platforms and tools that are used for user research, measuring customer experience, and creating and managing experiments and A/B tests (CRO) would be advantageous
- You will need to triangulate the needs of customers, our clients and our business to develop mutually beneficial best practices that can be used widely across our broad platform of products and countries
- Work with a full stack engineering team to support necessary changes to our platforms for technical or compliance reasons. Including but not limited to data analysis, monitoring for impacts on key metrics, and deciding rollout ordering to minimise risk
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.