Come join us
The Telemarketing Team is the fastest growing and most profitable, not just in the contact centre but across the business as a whole! Even though you are working remotely, you will feel part of the team from day one with the support of our Team Leaders to set you up for success.
As a remote Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners in America who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material- this means that all of our leads are warm!
On your calls, you will build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs. No two calls will be the same! Once you have understood the business requirements, you will cross sell additional products or services helping both that business and MVF grow.
What we're offering you
- Basic Salary £22,000 - OTE £45,000
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre with a sales focus, ideally outbound calling. Outsourced client facing experience, would be of particular interest.
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence.
- Committed to delivering a consistent high volume and high performance to be truly world class.
- Inquisitive with a love of innovation, always looking for ways to do things differently.
- An inspirational leader with high energy, always inspiring positivity across their team.
- A passion for helping others succeed by sharing their knowledge, experience and insight with their team and across the business.
- Works smart and deliver fast with an ability to spot opportunity to drive commercial outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face
- A positive, proactive problem solver
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.