Come Join Us
MVF has strong growth in its organic revenues and excellent cash flows, and our strategic objective is to reinvest these cash flows to acquire complementary businesses. Over the current investment cycle, MVF’s Corporate Development team has successfully acquired 5 companies and we have ambitions to accelerate.
The Corporate Development Manager role is the sole dedicated M&A role within the business and provides a unique and exciting opportunity to help MVF shape its M&A strategy and practices in order to maintain a strong M&A function capable of multiple transactions each year.
MVF currently has a minority Private Equity investor and expects to raise capital in future and you are likely to play a leading role in this too.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What You'll Be Doing
- M&A Strategy, Process and Target Identification
- Contribute to MVF’s M&A strategy and develop a consistent framework for assessing acquisition target valuations, taking into account factors such as the target’s EBITDA, cash flow, growth rates, defensibility and risks, and MVF’s strategic business case & synergies
- M&A Transaction Execution
- Assess acquisition targets including working with MVF stakeholders to understand risks and opportunities. Assess valuations and propose deal structures. Develop MVF business cases in collaboration with MVF stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Prepare high quality papers/presentations to allow the board to understand the strategic rationale, financial appraisal and diligence conclusions of an acquisition
- Post Acquisition Support
- Facilitate the development of integration plans for new acquisitions
- MVF Capital Raising
- Play a leading role in MVF’s core deal team (alongside MVF’s CEO, CFO and General Counsel) for future capital raising activities
- 3-6 years’ of total experience in Transaction Services / M&A Advisory / Corporate Development
- Very strong academics
- Very strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and construct solutions
- Experience with financial due diligence
- Exceptional excel and modelling experience, and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent, professional communicator
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
- To be able to work to deadlines with minimum supervision and to use initiative
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.