The Account Based / Trade Marketing team is on a mission to accelerate growth within the ABM space, through cross channel marketing, leveraging real time opportunities and fostering a culture of innovation. While all other marketing teams in the business conduct marketing activities on behalf of clients brands, our role is to find the new clients that are going to fuel the next chapter of MVF’s growth.
We place innovation, personalisation, data insight and quality content at the heart of our operations. We’re looking to hire a dynamic future leader, and we’re eager to see where you’ll take us in the coming years.
What we’re offering YOU:
- Competitive Salary, Hybrid Working & Flexible Working Arrangements
- You will be put on a growth trajectory from day one - as senior as this role already is there is always scope for more growth and progression. Sky is not the limit, you can go further!
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - Courses, Conferences or anything to take you to the next level
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- Free Health & Wellbeing clubs that include Yoga, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Chess, Personal Training - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there’s plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well)
- Free healthy breakfast that includes a selection of Fruit, Cereals, Tea & Coffee (obviously, we’re a Tech company, right?)
- Amazing workplace facilities - Showers, bike racks, break-out areas, roof-top balcony with an amazing view of London and a lot more
- Be part of our award-winning company - You’ll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
What You'll Be Doing
This role sits right at the heart of the account based/ trade marketing operation, and is responsible for leading marketing activity and delivering results within the trade marketing team. Of primary concern will be the conceiving, launching and managing of international marketing campaigns designed to attract top tier MVF clients.
This is a role, suited to someone eager to manage a team and deliver their vision for how world-class B2B marketing should be done. Devising marketing campaigns, managing a growing team and ensuring all activity is closely aligned to revenue growth will all be central, day-to-day focuses.
Success in this role requires that the leader is able to balance a commitment to innovative class-leading marketing activity with tangible revenue-focused business impact. The ideal candidate will have a fantastic understanding of the specific demands of B2B marketing, and be able to lean on their ABM, content and campaign activity experiences. They will also have a commercially-focused mindset. We’re looking for someone that knows how marketing can help grow a business.
- Devise, launch and manage revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the trade marketing team hits team targets including clients on-boarded and revenue goals
- Mapping the very best prospects for MVF and knowing these opportunities inside-out
- BAU decision making, ensuring activity is organised and all time well-managed
- Collaboration with other departments (sales, tech and creative, for example) to agree focuses for the team, and to create and launch marketing campaigns
- Management of direct reports, including objective setting and career development responsibilities
- Representing and furthering the interests of the department at a company-wide level
- Deputising for the head of department
- Collaborating with the head of trade marketing and other senior stakeholders to maximise trade marketing’s contribution to the wider business
About You/ Requirements for the Role:
- Ability to balance effective marketing, business results and revenue success
- Account-based marketing experience
- Content marketing experience
- Commercial mindset
- Ideas and solutions focus
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence in dealings with team members and other stakeholders
- Proven ability as an outstanding marketing professional
- Experience of conceiving, launching and managing world-class B2B marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail and accuracy