The Senior SEO Campaign Executive is responsible for helping to devise and deliver the link building strategy for MVF’s brands. They will work closely with the SEO Manager to determine which pages to link-build into, and also the assets to create, in order to gain relevant links and increase the authority of MVF websites.
They will coordinate and deliver SEO campaigns from end to end working with writers, designers, and other specialist areas within the Publishing department.
This role requires strong organisation, communication, creativity and project management skills.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
- Work with the Campaign Manager to determine where to link-build and the campaign mix needed to deliver increased organic traffic.
- Work with other brands within the Publishing department to showcase the value of link-building and ensure a consistent stream of link-worthy content is created.
- Conduct research into topics and come up with content ideas e.g. guides, data-driven research, infographics and other link-worthy resources.
- Deliver the link-building process - manage and execute both content and commercial campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to create assets and build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Analyse overall campaign performance and impact on MVF sub-categories.
What Success Looks Like:
- Strategies are developed demonstrating a clear understanding of how they intend to deliver commercial goals
- A steady stream of campaigns that are successful in acquiring links, coverage, social shares and traffic.
- Relevant on-site organic audiences are developed.
- Brand authority is built-in relevant niche(s) through SEO campaigns.
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
What success looks like:
- Website content is optimised and feedback is provided to writers
- On-site SEO opportunities surfaced successfully improve organic search visibility
- Keyword research and content gap analysis conducted regularly
- SEO audits are run and necessary fixes are implemented
- Clear & concise communication of key information to relevant stakeholders and the wider team takes place
- Key stakeholders understand the work being completed, how it will be achieved and the impact it is expected to have
- New SEO initiatives are actively tested and reported on
- Latest industry news and developments are communicated to the team
- Trainings are routinely delivered to junior members on SEO best practice
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Passion to provide our users with the best possible search experience
- Interest in SEO, digital marketing
- Interest in content and SEO-driven content strategy
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Experience of using a CMS and HTML
- Proactive and independent approach to working life
- Good communication and organisational skills
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.