Come join us
As a Key Business Development Specialist you will join MVF at an exciting period of unprecedented growth to further scale the business. You are tasked with closing, onboarding and ensuring successful trials and subsequent growth of MVF’s enterprise opportunities. Alongside sales leadership and Marketing Operations you will develop the strategy to target key decision makers and close high value prospects. You will be accountable for hitting New Business KPIs, ensuring high revenue retention after trial and growing your portfolio of clients.
What we're offering you
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients
- (Both individually and with SDRs) creating strategic outreach, closing, onboarding and scaling the biggest opportunities for MVF
- Ability to spot & launch business opportunities across different verticals and countries
- Strategic Lead or key responsibility on categories you work in
- Communicate with MVF Marketing Operations in order to set marketing campaigns live, and subsequently conduct onboarding processes
- Manage and provide full support for every account in your portfolio
- Building close relationships with our technology, legal, finance, leadership and digital marketing teams
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company's values and vision for the future
- Must have a “hunter” mentality and be able to prospect into new accounts
- Experience in strategic outreach to large businesses strongly preferred
- 3-4+ years experience in a closing role selling solutions or services (having sold to marketing and sales decision maker roles is a plus)
- Experience with a CRM
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience in account management preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Proven track record of successful negotiation internally and externally
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.