Come join us
We are looking for ambitious and curious people who can help us understand our data better, contribute to building robust data pipelines and help model our data so that stakeholders and team members can extract better insights from it.
You will be an integral part of the Data team, building and developing the tooling and pipelines that form our data ingestion and modelling machine for driving forward revenue.
What we're offering you
- Only 2 days per month in the office
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you'll be doing
- Communicating technical information to both technical and business audiences
- Perform complex data analysis using SQL
- Build and maintain well-documented data pipelines
- Partner with Senior Analytics Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers and Data Engineers to deliver robust data products
- Create dashboards and visualisations using BI tools
- Provide support to stakeholders
About you/ Requirements for the role
- You write great SQL
- Demonstrable experience of building data pipelines
- Clear ability to prioritise tasks and drive them through to completion
Nice to have
- Familiarity with software engineering, i.e. comfortable with git and terminal
Please note: We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've listed in this posting, so we’d encourage you to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not an exact match.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.