Come join us
This Senior Product Manager will play a pivotal role in building strong, recognisable brands that customers engage with, value and choose to reuse. You’ll be helping to define the highest level strategic outcomes and creating a product vision and plan to deliver.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
MVF’s Publishing department writes content and develops experiences to build trust and ongoing relationships with our users across an array of brands for different audiences. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with our Publishing Managing Director to define and deliver a vision for success for our brands that is ever more customer-centric.
With multiple engineering teams, editors, CRO and other team members you will grow the Publishing department portfolio's traffic and revenue. The Senior Product Manager would lead the creation and communication of the product strategy, aligned to the Publishing department vision. You will establish and deliver a roadmap to simplify the way we serve content and improve our ability to discover, test and build new tools, experiences and interfaces that can be easily used across our portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- You will need to understand the goals of the department, frame the vision and metrics, and organise the most impactful initiatives through multiple delivery streams.
- You’ll use industry leading product management techniques to develop ideas with users, clients, partners, stakeholders and senior leadership to solve MVF’s most pressing opportunities.
- You’ll use a relentless evidence based approach and your data analysis skills to validate assumptions, manage risk and frame the business cases for projects, and prioritise them.
- You’ll ensure problem definition, stakeholder requests and priorities align with the core business strategy.
- You’ll then support the agile development teams throughout the delivery process, assessing value against KPIs and refining the backlog of work as appropriate.
About you/Requirements for the role
- A passion for collaboration and a proven track record of bringing people with the right domain knowledge and skills together to achieve significant impact
- Experience working with extensive detail and nuance without losing sight of the higher conceptual understanding and goals
- Worked with agile engineering teams to slice outcomes to validate assumptions, mitigate risk, reduce unknowns and deliver value fast
Desirable Publishing & Brands experience
- Experience with content management and page provision technologies
- Experience working with a stable of different customer-facing branded sites that share a platform, templates and components
- Track record of overseeing complex projects and change programmes
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.