As Social Media Strategist, you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering the social media strategy that delivers growth across MVF’s owned and operated brands.
With experience in creating social media campaigns for B2C or B2B brands, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of social media strategy and how to drive engagement on all key platforms. You’ll be passionate about the power of social media and be bursting with ideas for how to showcase our brands on the right platforms, and drive meaningful audience engagement that delivers on our strategic goals.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
The Publishing team is responsible for MVF’s digital brands and is tasked with growing and engaging relevant audiences through brilliant content and optimising audience channels like SEO and social platforms. The department consists of:
- Content team - responsible for producing content and ensuring it is of the highest quality on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- Audience team - responsible for delivery audience development strategies to grow the traffic and leads on MVF’s brands. The team comprises SEO and Campaigns (link acquisition) teams.
- The Insights team - responsible for conducting in-depth research into our key commercial areas, to support the authority and trustworthiness of our content as well as key client relationships
- Expert Market helps SMBs navigate complex buying decisions by telling them what to buy, how to buy and who to buy from
- The Eco Experts helps people who care about the planet to reduce energy costs with expert information about green technology and by finding them relevant providers.
- Website Builder Expert helps customers choose the best products to create and grow their online presence taking into account their specific needs and budget.
- Startups. helps UK small and new businesses owners to launch and grow.
- Tech.co helps US SMBs to know more about tech, and find the best-fit software solutions to grow, work smart and secure their business for success now and in the future.
- MoveHub makes moving abroad simple, offering a wide range of accessible guides that cover every stage of an international move.
- Inform and develop the organic social media strategy for key brands in the portfolio.
- Bring platform-specific expertise that will determine the focus and output of the organic social media strategy.
- Own the delivery and accountability of the organic social media strategy on priority brands.
- Support and inform the organic social media strategy on all other publishing brands.
- Bring an understanding of paid social strategy to inform content-level paid strategy. Work with the internal Paid Social team to share knowledge and learnings.
- Create social media campaigns that support the brand development plans and drive audience growth.
- Execute priority social media campaigns with support from brand and creative teams.
- Lead on optimisation and reporting of social media campaigns and contribute to wider brand performance analysis.
Education and skills building
- Set social media best practice guidelines and educate content creators.
- Inform and support content creators in delivering high quality social media campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years social media experience.
- Success in building brand-focused social media campaigns that deliver audience growth.
- Understanding of all key social media platforms: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest.
- Social reporting and social trend analysis experience.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.