Come join us
As a Business Development Manager you will join MVF at an exciting period of unprecedented growth to further scale the business. At MVF you will be armed with the best-in-class training from our Sales Academy to effectively research, build and develop a pipeline of multinational clients. The role is not restricted to new business as you will have account management responsibilities to help existing clients to expand into new markets.
What we're offering you
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Sales Academy - Graduate from a fast-track programme led by MVF Sales Directors covering the end-to-end business development process.
- Pipeline Management - Research, build and update a pipeline of high-revenue, enterprise, multinational clients.
- New Business Development - Establish and build relationships with prospects via phone, email and face-to-face networking.
- Consultative Selling - Become a trusted partner to clients to enable their growth strategies.
- Account Management - Assist existing clients to expand into new markets to generate increased revenues.
- Collaboration - Work closely with Technology and Digital Marketing teams to launch new verticals and uncover new revenue streams.
- Previous business development or sales experience is highly desirable
- A fast learner able to quickly understand MVF’s model, clients and business requirements.
- A proactive and entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- An effective communicator able to engage clients over the phone, via email and in-person.
- An ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Commercial awareness and ability to engage clients consultatively.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.