Come join us
As a Social Media Campaign Executive within MVF’s Biddable team you will be responsible for managing marketing campaigns predominantly via the paid social channel of Facebook. You are tasked with identifying the right people for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst remaining profitable. It is a dynamic opportunity that requires a unique blend of creative and analytical thinking.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Graduate from MVF’s Biddable Academy - train in data analysis, creative design and the MVF business model.
- Marketing Campaigns - Build successful marketing campaigns from scratch. Incorporating engaging ad copy, relevant audience targeting and keyword analysis.
- Data & real-time insights - Review and analyse campaigns to improve and refine performance. Test data and inferences to gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns to improve campaign strategies.
- Maximise campaign performance - ensure campaigns meet KPIs, delivering high-quality leads and optimising ROI.
- Teamwork - Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the biddable team, collaborating to improve campaign performances.
About you/Requirements for the role
- Strong analytical skills and numerical reasoning
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- A passion for digital marketing
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Proactive self-starter with problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Prior knowledge or experience in paid social media or performance marketing is highly desirable
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.