Come join us!
We are creating a world class team of digital marketers to accelerate growth in our B2B division. This is an exciting opportunity to shape global marketing strategy using cutting edge digital technology to launch a diverse range of products in fast growing markets. We act as a central point between sales and marketing using strong commercial acumen to execute mass market campaigns and maximise profitability. We go above and beyond to ensure our product is the highest quality to maximise our clients ROI.
What we are offering:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- Manage communication between Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to ensure all are aligned with product delivery strategy
- Launching new products in new and existing B2B sectors to maximise profitability and client ROI
- Use knowledge from all digital channels to maximise profit margins and deliver our clients the highest quality product
- Build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Conduct internal and market analysis to identify key areas of growth for new products
- Help build and improve resilient internal processes that will allow the business to scale quickly
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has very strong analytical skills (Excel etc.)
- Has excellent logic and problem solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make bold decision and push through a business case
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.