Come join us
As the Telemarketing Team Lead will lead a team of approximately 12 Telemarketing Consultants supported by a Senior Consultant. You will be data driven and know how your team are performing in real time against sales targets. You will optimise performance with a passion for delivering above and beyond expectations.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday from 2:00PM – 10:00PM
Monday – Thursday from 2:00PM – 11:00PM and Friday 2:00 PM – 6:00PM
You will be responsible for both the day to day operation of your team, their performance and ongoing development but also will help devise and then work towards the longer term Contact Centre Vision. You will work across multiple products and will be able to collect data, share learnings and feedback across the wider business for optimal performance going forward. You will partner with stakeholders across both the Contact Centre and MVF as a whole including the People Team, Sales and Marketing Operations to support MVF’s mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform.
You will be able to spot opportunities for us to generate higher value leads for our clients resulting in additional revenue for MVF in both the short term, but also long term by embedding ourselves in our clients’ sales funnel.
What we're offering you
- Competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £37,000
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Role model behaviours across the Contact Centre and have a passion for sharing your insight with others and coaching them to be self sufficient. You will be credible, have an in depth understanding of systems, processes, ways of working and appreciate how this impacts different teams, functions and the wider business.
- Have high energy and be able to motivate your team. Employee Engagement is important to us which is why we have been voted Number 2 in the Sunday Times Best Places to Work Survey. You will spend your time surrounded by your team, you will know their strengths and be able to drive them to hit their objectives.
- Be people focused and passionate about developing your team. You will support recruitment activities, complete induction training, regular one to ones, quarterly growth conversations and set objectives. You will be genuinely enthusiastic about coaching and developing your team, rather than it being a tick box exercise.
- Be results driven, as we are paid per lead and it is essential that all Telemarketing Consultants are qualifying leads in the most efficient way at pace. You will coach your team to deliver a number of KPIs, based on both volume and quality. Where necessary you will proactively manage performance, initiating early intervention via performance conversations and PIPS
- Demonstrate commerciality and spot opportunities to increase gross profit. At MVF we love innovation and are constantly looking for ways to grow whether this is by introducing new products or services or changing the way we do things.
- Take any problems in your stride, provide solutions, display resilience and have the confidence to take risks. You will be a proactive problem solver, be able assess the information and facts in front of you and be quick to make a decision.
- Be client centric and be able to articulate what constitutes a high quality lead to your team to provide the best service, deliver high quality scores and reduce the refund rate.
- Have a passion for data, you will be curious and constantly looking at how your team is performing, how your team is tracking and how this affects the business as a whole. You will be data driven and use this data to determine your action both in the short and the long term.
- Spot opportunities to cross and link sell products from our verticals, driving commerciality. You will collaborate with you team to understand how our products compliment each other and share this with the B2B Team Leaders.
- Be passionate about providing an exceptional customer journey, delivering world class customer service. You will be able to balance both a service and a sales focus and ensure that your team delivers both elements.
- Support recruitment activities, constantly analysing the process and its contents to drive success
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new hires, through the delivery of training (Start Smart) and regular 1-2-1 coaching
- Have experience of formal people processes including managing sickness, absence and disciplinary processes. You will be supported by the People Team, especially in complex cases, but will be confident having initial conversations with your team.
- Work with our industry leading platforms and be able to troubleshoot with necessary departments if things are not working as they should be. You will have strong attention to detail as accuracy is imperative.
- Proactive identification of internal talent, managing upwards and supporting the Salary Review/Promotion recommendation in line with MVF Reward Principles
- Display self awareness and welcome feedback about what you could do differently. As part of your training and development you will attend the Management Development Academy, our ILM accredited course, so you can develop your leadership skills.
About you / Requirements for the role
As a Telemarketing Team Lead, you will have:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre with a sales focus, ideally outbound calling. Outsourced client facing experience, would be of particular interest.
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence.
- Committed to delivering a consistent high volume and high performance to be truly world class.
- Inquisitive with a love of innovation, always looking for ways to do things differently.
- An inspirational leader with high energy, always inspiring positivity across their team.
What will happen next?
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview or video interview with a member of our Talent Team.
- If successful you will be invited to a remote video interview directly with the Telemarketing team.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.