Come Join Us
The Telemarketing Team is integral to the success of MVF. They are valued and respected within the business, being the fastest growing and most profitable team. They are highly sought after to deliver huge and successful campaigns, which means your earning potential is practically unlimited and your career will continue to develop.
This is not just a contact centre role, we truly believe in our people and promote from within; every single Team Leader in the business has started within the Telemarketing Consultant position role and have gone through our Management Development Academy. So they can truly help and better support you in your growth with ongoing training and development. Even though you are working remotely, you will feel part of the team from day one with the support of our Team Leaders to set you up for success.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
As a remote Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners across the UK who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material- this means that all of our leads are warm!
On your calls, you will build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs. No two calls will be the same! Once you have understood the business requirements, you will cross sell additional products or services helping both that business and MVF grow.
About you / Requirements for the role
As a UK Telemarketing Consultant, you will
- Have worked in a sales environment previously where you will have focused on needs based selling- this can be face to face or on the phone. If you have previous experience of working remotely, even better!
- Be both target and quality focused- as we work on a pay per lead model, we need to make sure that we are sending our clients leads that are likely to convert
- Always be looking for ways to improve- as we are always introducing new products and services, we are looking for someone who can grow with us!
- Be able to problem solve common tech issues and if you cannot fix things yourself, you know when to escalate, then explain the situation concisely
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.