Come Join Us
Emerging Paid Media is one of the most unique teams in MVF and in the wider digital marketing industry. The team specialises in jumping on the less established marketing platforms to crack them before the competition! So far we’ve cracked Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and our next challenge is Youtube and TikTok. The key to our success is our entrepreneurial spirit in trying all kinds of weird and wonderful creative tests to hack these platforms into working for our business model where other advertisers can’t. We’re often pioneers within Europe and the world and have been recognised as such, notably winning Best Use of Linkedin Ads in the UK National Biddable Media Awards in 2020.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
You will design, create and manage high-performance ad campaigns across multiple marketing platforms. We’re a small team so it’s very much an ‘all hands on deck’, start-up vibe, moving quickly between lots of different channels and challenges. You’ll also have a key role in contributing to the strategy of the channels you run and how they can provide the most value for MVF and our clients around the world, working closely with our channel account managers.
The role offers a unique blend of the creative and the analytical. We take our own footage for our ads and write our own copy. While you’ll need a sharp brain for maths, there’s the creative license to try almost anything: everyone here is an entrepreneur.
The great thing about this team is that you learn multiple channels that are all very different, so it’s perfect for developing marketing experts who can adapt to any new channel with ease. Our team is often asked to tackle the trickiest marketing challenges within the business.
What you'll be doing
- Manage, launch and expand Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts picked out of over 40 different countries and 30 different products within three weeks
- As required, manage campaigns in potential future emerging channels that come out of MVF’s New Channels Team
- Create Promoted Tweets and and Snaps using photo/video-editing tools, adjust existing creative content used in other marketing channels, and leverage innovative designer resources within and outside the company
- Test different audience targeting approaches (interest, keywords, remarketing, etc.)
- Own metrics of existing campaigns (conversion rates, CTR, etc.)
- Optimise campaigns using Google Analytics, Looker and internal reporting tools
- Liaise with ad networks (Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin and Pinterest) to test emerging innovations and BETAs
- Be an early adopter in the emerging paid media of the digital industry, quickly implementing and testing new ideas, and speeding up the diffusion process of MVF innovation
About you / Requirements for the role
This role is entry-level so while a bit of experience definitely won't hurt your application, ultimately we are looking for candidates that are:
Resilient - We have a lot of opportunity to test and experiment in this role however you have to be prepared for those tests to fail sometimes
Dynamic - What you're working on can change day to day, we find this really exciting but understand it may not energise everyone
Analytical - We want to use the data we are fed back from our campaigns to make our ads even better
Entrepreneurial - Think of your campaigns as your own mini-business, you'll get lots of autonomy in this role. While we will give you all the training you need in our biddable academy, we want someone that's prepared to really take the reins
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.