Come join us
We are looking for a skilled Designer to join the Creative Services team and help to deliver work across Motion and Graphic Design projects. Reporting into the Design Manager, the primary focus of the role is to design and animate creative assets that will appear across paid marketing and social channels. Additionally you will support delivering branded assets to our sites and user journeys that support a positive and engaging experience.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office and 3 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with Marketing to deliver assets consistently and efficiently
- Regularly contribute to ideations and creative days
- Develop a detailed knowledge of MVF brands to guide design decisions
- Use Adobe Ae to produce motion assets for Marketing and Brands teams
- Support and coach Associate Designers
- Engage positively with company strategies and targets
- Identify & share trends & techniques that elevate creative content production
- Support internal road map projects
- Share work regularly at all stages of delivery
About you/Requirements for the role
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Ae, Ai and Ps
- Can effectively communicate ideas with low fidelity sketches
- Experience presenting and sharing work
- Team player who seeks to coach and develop others
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations
- Process driven with excellent time management
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and business acumen
- Energised by Social Media Marketing trends and seeks to employ them
- Actively seeks stakeholder feedback and is always looking to develop
- Works effectively within our Agile environment
- A good listener who takes on feedback positively
- 3D design experience is a bonus
What Success Looks Like
- Communicates clearly to stakeholders, and fosters positive team interactions
- Brings ideas to life through design prototypes and sketching
- Self-sufficient in executing creative direction
- Proactive attitude, seeks to improve processes and support others
- Consistently delivers a high standard of work
- Operates with high efficiency and autonomy
- Identifies development areas and proactively seeks opportunities to grow
- Demonstrates a passion for innovation
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.