Come join us…
Would you like to join a team that has cracked B2B performance marketing on LinkedIn (and been recognised by UK Biddable Media Awards for doing so), and is massively scaling up lead generation advertising on TikTok?
Our Emerging Paid Media team is looking for a new Performance Marketing Specialist to work in one of the most unique teams in MVF and the wider digital marketing industry. The team specialises in jumping on and scaling less established marketing platforms! So far we’ve successfully tested LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat. We need your help with reaching our next goalposts… monetising TikTok and the vertical video format.
The key to our success is our entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to try all kinds of weird and wonderful creative tests to hack these emergent platforms into working for our business model where other advertisers can’t.
If you enjoy working autonomously in a close knit team with an “all hands on deck”, start-up vibe, then read on…
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating ad visuals and copy: As we operate under MVF brands, we have complete creative control…that’s right, no client approval needed here
- Analysing masses of data: you’ll rummage through a number of data sources to support effective decision making
- Innovating: leading investigations into new features and strategies on the channels
- Managing stakeholders: you’ll develop close working relationships with channel account managers, picking their brains on the next product release or what the next best test is
- Shaping team strategy and working on capacity building projects: you’ll be a trusted voice contributing to the overall direction for each channel (e.g. deciding which products we advertise, surfacing process improvements, running projects to improve our efficiency)
Requirements for the role
- Performance marketing: Demonstrable performance marketing experience (direct response/lead gen/e-commerce) in at least one Paid Social Marketing channel. Experience in a range of marketing channels is desirable, especially TikTok or LinkedIn
- Data analysis: Strong analytical capability with high proficiency in Excel. Experience with marketing analysis tools (GA/Data Studio/Looker or equivalent data visualisation) is desirable
- Creative know how: Experience building high performing images or videos and writing winning copy
- No fear of failure: This role requires tonnes of experimentation, and that means at times, we fail! We need someone who is able to take these outcomes as a way to learn and develop
- Dynamic: Our workload changes quickly as we’re always ready to attack the next opportunity. Our ideal candidate would find this way of working energising
- Entrepreneurial: Your campaigns should be treated as your own mini-business, as you'll get lots of autonomy in this role. While we will give you all the training you need in our academy, we want self starters who are prepared to really take the reins
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, Jiu Jutsu - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.