Come Join Us
MVF has strong growth in its organic revenues and excellent cash flows, and our strategic objective is to reinvest these cash flows to acquire complementary businesses. Over the current investment cycle, MVF’s Corporate Development team has successfully acquired 5 companies and we have ambitions to accelerate.
The Corporate Development Manager role is the sole dedicated M&A role within the business and provides a unique and exciting opportunity to help MVF shape its M&A strategy and practices in order to maintain a strong M&A function capable of multiple transactions each year.
MVF currently has a minority Private Equity investor and expects to raise capital in future and you are likely to play a leading role in this too.
What We're Offering You
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates football, book club, boxing, personal training, football, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we also run these remotely so anyone can get involved!
What You'll Be Doing
- M&A Strategy, Process and Target Identification
- Contribute to MVF’s M&A strategy and develop a consistent framework for assessing acquisition target valuations, taking into account factors such as the target’s EBITDA, cash flow, growth rates, defensibility and risks, and MVF’s strategic business case & synergies
- M&A Transaction Execution
- Assess acquisition targets including working with MVF stakeholders to understand risks and opportunities. Assess valuations and propose deal structures. Develop MVF business cases in collaboration with MVF stakeholders
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Prepare high quality papers/presentations to allow the board to understand the strategic rationale, financial appraisal and diligence conclusions of an acquisition
- Post Acquisition Support
- Facilitate the development of integration plans for new acquisitions
- MVF Capital Raising
- Play a leading role in MVF’s core deal team (alongside MVF’s CEO, CFO and General Counsel) for future capital raising activities
- Considerable experience in Transaction Services / M&A Advisory / Corporate Development
- Very strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and construct solutions
- Experience with financial due diligence
- Exceptional excel and modelling experience, and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent, professional communicator
- Effective stakeholder management with all levels
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.