Are you an experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of smashing targets?
Do you want to work in an environment where innovation thrives?
Do you have a passion for analytical insights?
MVF are looking for experienced Paid Search professionals to join our award-winning performance marketing team. We are one of the biggest customer acquisition businesses in Europe and now we need ambitious marketers to help us build a brand new marketing function in Austin. With annual marketing spend of over $75M and a team of 90 digital marketing experts at the forefront of new technology, we really are industry leaders when it comes to paid marketing.
Who Are We?
MVF is an award-winning customer acquisition business founded in the UK in 2009. We generate customers for businesses on our own platform, running performance based digital marketing to drive sales for our clients and profit for MVF. The result is the scale of an agency but the freedom and environment of an advanced in-house advertiser.
MVF expanded its operations to Austin in 2015 and has run a successful local sales function since then. Due to the growth and success of our sales office in Austin we have made the strategic business decision, as of May 2022, to build a marketing function to work collaboratively alongside our already established team. Here at MVF we strive to build a diverse and inclusive work environment so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Why Join Us?
Help to grow a new marketing team from the ground up
- Get in on the start of something great as the second search specialist to work permanently from MVF’s Austin office
- The chance to heavily influence the way in which we market in the US by applying local marketing knowledge to a range of campaigns previously managed in the UK
- Help to form new processes and ways of working for the team as we grow the US marketing team alongside our UK business
Complete campaign control and freedom
- MVF is a performance-first business and that means you have complete control over your campaigns. No client sign-off needed! As a result, you are completely free to try whatever you want to get the campaign to succeed.
- Because it is performance first, these results are instantly seen in the profit and margin that you and the team deliver.
- There is the flexibility to produce the creative yourself or work with our creative services team.
World Class Marketing Team
- MVF has a high bar for talent and a great training academy. As a result you will be working with experts in their sector.
- The scale of the marketing team enables deep specialism in areas. For example we have one of the biggest Native advertising teams in the UK and sit in the top tier for every marketing partner we work with.
MVF is one of the UK’s biggest performance marketing spenders and now we’re taking on the US
- Our marketing spend is >$75m a year across a large number of platforms. From Search to YouTube, from TikTok to Taboola you will find an expert in everything.
- Your budgets are mostly limited by performance. If you can improve performance there is massive scope to grow scale.
About you/Requirements for the role
- A minimum of 3 years of hands on campaign management experience on Google Ads (Search required, Display and/or YouTube preferred)
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
- Can work autonomously and deliver marketing performance & analysis
- Display strong communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders of different seniorities
- Desire to test new platform features and help advance the team’s strategy and knowledge by applying local marketing experience
- Evidence of processes and workflows designed or improved
What you’ll be doing
- Hitting marketing plans and growing a portfolio of performance campaigns across Google Search/Display/Discovery/YouTube and Bing.
- Leading on testing and projects for how the wider SEM team of 30 move forward with new products and features.
- Applying local marketing knowledge and strategies to your portfolio of accounts and influencing the approach of the UK-based team.
- Dedicated project/personal development. We highly encourage you to find your own specialism within the business/team. This could be technical strength, creative design, other platform knowledge or anything you can think of.
- You will be collaborating with another Paid Search Specialist based in Austin whilst working closely with a UK based SEM Manager and Head of departments.
Benefits of working at MVF include:
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Matched 401k contributions
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- The potential for paid trips to visit our colleagues in MVF’s London office!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote) and flexible working hours – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses
- Free breakfast and healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Weekly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.