Come join us
The PR and Communications team is a small but dynamic team of creative communications professionals. With a growing and important workload we work effectively and collaboratively to deliver a diverse array of projects for teams all over the business. We enjoy working with others, helping to reach shared aims and combining strategic thinking with creative flair to deliver against commercial objectives.
What we're offering you
- £29,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
This is an exciting role devising, compiling and outreaching digital PR stories for MVF’s key publishing brands including Startups.co.uk, MoveHub.com and Websitebuilderexpert.com.
Reporting into the Director of PR and Communications, you will come up with exciting news stories for our brands and work with the editorial teams to put the data and hooks together before pitching to media - as well as promoting our seasonal awards such as the Startups 100.
With a track record of securing high value coverage and links with digital PR stories, you will be responsible for securing a high volume of coverage that raises the brand’s profile and boosts our online presence each month.
What you'll be doing
- Deliver coverage and links each month for brands as prioritised by the publishing team leadership
- Devise stream of newsworthy and appropriate campaigns for our Publishing brands
- Compile data and assets that engage key media and represent our brands effectively
- Identify and pitch stories to relevant media outlets
- Respond to inbound media requests and spot reactive opportunities to provide comments and quotes from our brands on topical issues
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Monitor and report on PR coverage to relevant stakeholders
What Success Looks Like:
- Minimum of two campaigns being run each month
- Hitting targets for links and coverage and reporting on KPIs to stakeholders each month
- Up to date and relevant press lists across sectors
- Growing bank of ideas for each of our brands ready to be outreached
- Increasing presence in key publications for publishing brands
- A growing profile for editors and spokespeople
About you / Requirements for the role
- Creative digital PR with experience using clever content to generate media attention and links
- Independent worker who is happy to lead on projects but also work collaboratively with other teams to deliver campaigns
- Enthusiastic PR professional who enjoys securing coverage and beating KPIs
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.