Come join us!
The Sales Manager role is crucial in delivering our commercial goals, including the growth in the number of Mid Market and Enterprise clients in line with the plan as well as delivering against a balanced scorecard of other strategic growth drivers.
Your focus in this role is hands-on, responsible for the day to day sales and commercial activities of the sales team, developing client growth strategies, directing execution of commercial strategy and taking the lead on commercial decision making with core clients.
The success of the role requires that you, as the Sales Manager creates a challenging yet encouraging environment for AEs and SAEs, in which clear KPI driven management, according to the MVF sales process, drives growth rate and other critical performance metrics in the team.
What we're offering you
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
What you'll be doing:
- Sets AE/SAE objectives addressing specific tasks & SMART goals to grow current and new clients through 1-1's with direct reports
- Responsible for BAU commercial decision making by the sales team
- Creates and prepares collateral to support client presentations, meetings and roadshows, and leads the Sales team in these meetings to secure commercial wins
- Identifies underperformance in the sales team, and in collaboration with Head of Sales, develops and implements an appropriate performance improvement plan
- Attends and contributes to Hub-wide projects and meetings, such as category plans, to appropriately represent the sales function
- Takes the lead, as appropriate, in meetings or calls with key prospects or clients to increase the probability of a sale
- Supports the Head of Sales in delivering components of the Sales Academy
- Relentless hands-on coaching: call coaching; pipeline generation; the ability to have enterprise-level conversations
- Coordinate with VP Sales & Head of Marketing Ops to ensure pipeline focus is in-line with company strategy
Our Ideal MVF’er
- Can quickly show an understanding of MVF’s business model, our USPs, and can demonstrate how to sell MVF to clients of all sizes
- Can demonstrate knowledge of competitor/Industry landscape
- 3 years+ sales experience selling to MM/Enterprise clients
- 2 years+ people management experience in business development environment
- Proven ability as an outstanding sales-person, has hit targets regularly and managed a significant portfolio of clients
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence in dealings with team
What Success Looks like;
- Teams New Business targets are achieved
- Teams Client Growth targets are achieved
- MVF Values displayed through the team
- Their direct reports are world-class and highly motivated
- Can develop AEs or Senior AEs to next level - towards Enterprise AE promotion or management track
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.