Are you an experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of smashing targets?
Do you want to work in an environment where innovation thrives?
Do you have a creative flair or a passion for analytical insights?
MVF are looking for experienced Paid Social professionals to join our award-winning performance marketing team. We are one of the biggest customer acquisition businesses in Europe and now we need ambitious marketers to help us build a brand new marketing function in Austin. The Paid Social team has a close relationship with Meta, often being the first to test new features and sharing knowledge with some of the world's largest organisations. You’ll be part of a team of ambitious individuals, innovation champions and growth gurus. Here at MVF we strive to build a diverse and inclusive work environment so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
What you can expect:
- Pure Performance Marketing - No clients telling you what you can & can't do! We own our own brands, so you can have complete control over all your MVF-branded campaigns!
- Work across Meta’s suite of advertising platforms Facebook, Instagram & Messenger, working closely with Meta account managers to test new channel BETAs & innovations
- A great work-life balance! We offer a generous holiday package of 24 days/year as well as a host of other benefits (read on to find out more!)
- Help to build and grow a new marketing team from the ground up as only the second Paid Social Specialist in MVF’s Austin Office
- Working closely with the MVF’s sales team in order to gather detailed information on client products and lead performance
- Data is at the heart of what we do - we have access to expert data teams and platforms to help us make the right decisions.
- We have some of the most creative minds in Digital Marketing. You’ll share and debate trends, ideas and performance with high-performing teams
- MVF is ambitious and we hire ambitious people. You’ll get guidance and support on how you can continuously take your career to the next level.
About you/Requirements for the role
- Considerable hands-on performance marketing experience (direct response/lead generation/e-commerce) on at least one Paid Social Marketing channel
- Are an expert in Facebook Ads Manager
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills - comfortable working with large data sets
- Have experience designing and/or conceptualizing high-performing creative and writing winning ad copy
- Display strong communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders of different seniorities
- Have experience developing logical campaign testing structures with clear hypotheses
- Can show evidence of processes you have designed and implemented successfully
- Are passionate about Digital Marketing and Paid Social channels
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign planning & strategy - end-to-end management of campaigns across different brands
- Being a key stakeholder for delivering our US growth plan, owning a specific subset of campaigns and collaborating with stakeholders from other marketing channels
- Analyzing marketing performance data and building insightful BI dashboards to inform marketing strategy and testing pipeline.
- Generate and test high-performing creative (independently & with our in-house creative team), copy and funnel innovation
- Product & market research - become an expert in the products and categories for your campaigns
- Applying local marketing knowledge and strategies to your portfolio of accounts and influencing the approach of the UK-based team.
- Help to form new processes and ways of working for the team as we grow the US marketing team alongside our UK business
- Thought leadership - as a specialist you’ll be at the forefront of new innovations and knowledge-building within the team
- Execute on value-driving projects - you’ll have the opportunity to implement & lead on projects that drive value for MVF and our stakeholders
- Expert collaboration - build relationships with MVF’s expert marketers across multiple channels
Benefits of working at MVF include:
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Matched 401k contributions
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- The potential for paid trips to visit our colleagues in MVF’s London office!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote) and flexible working hours – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses
- Free breakfast and healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Weekly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
- Be Well: A program to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.