As a Senior Producer within the Video team your main responsibility will be working directly with stakeholders to fulfil creative production requests. This includes pipelining new concepts, challenging briefs, and owning production on a per project basis. You will also be required to aid in facilitating regular ideation meetings, contributing with expansive ideas, and communicating resource capabilities to our stakeholders across the business.
As part of this role you will also coach and train a Producer, and aid in their development, as well as being a source of production knowledge across the business. Together you will be ensuring productions are delivered on time and within budget, as well as hiring actors, studio spaces and any extra equipment that may be required.
You will be a video content thought leader and marketing enthusiast, encouraging and executing new filming and production techniques. You will also collect data and feedback, to be used in refining our production process to help drive commercial value for our stakeholders across our marketing channels, which include but are not limited to; Facebook, YouTube and Tiktok. You will also work across more traditional video production creating branded onsite content, MVF communications content and account based experience campaigns.
You will be working across different stakeholder groups, on a proactive basis to improve production output, as well as processes to ensure consistent workflows. Alongside our stakeholders you will collaborate with our wider Creative Services team members on larger projects that might involve multiple aspects of production.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Benefits allowance for health, dental and vision coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, jiu jistu and choir - we also run some of these remotely so anyone can get involved!
The Video Team is part of a centralised team, Creative Services. They are a team of 13 creatives from a range of disciplines, this includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Print. The team works on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands, to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
We’re always on the lookout to push the creative boundaries of the channels and teams we work with. We aim to keep up to date with industry standards, and ensure each team member has the opportunity to grow, develop, and reach their creative potential.
- Organising shoots on time and to brief specifications
- Booking actors, studio hire, and any extra equipment
- Prioritising of shoot schedule
- Coaching & development of Producer
- Aid in running of creative ideation sessions
- Facilitating stakeholder’s requests & offering consultation
- Introduces new filming and production techniques while offering feedback to improve Pre-Production workflow
- Tests new workflows and processes with relevant teams
What Success Looks Like:
- Innovating/building upon existing production processes
- Contributing new production concepts
- Sharing expertise with team to improve shooting and production skillset
- Innovating stakeholder requests by using data or feedback
- Increased overall production output or efficiency of team
- Positive feedback from direct report, stakeholders and creative team.
- Proactively working across numerous projects with different stakeholders
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Organised, detail oriented and energetic
- Strong team player with desire to gain management or strategic experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive production/on-set experience (particularly with Canon cameras)
- Process lead
- Creative thinker who can scale concepts
- Project Management skills
- Editing skills (Particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- A strong problem solver with a keen eye for detail, and thorough approach
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.