We are looking for a Video Production Manager, to oversee the planning, resourcing and prioritisation of videos for Producers and Editors.
The role focuses on ensuring prioritisation is framed by the most important commercial opportunity and mobilising a sub team towards a pipeline of work that aligns pre and post production seamlessly.
Key responsibilities include project and initiative planning, and the continual circulation of performance metrics to inform future decision making. You will have the opportunity to manage and coach Producers and Editors, and should be motivated by a drive to ensure the team are working on the biggest opportunities that align with MVFs strategic choices. You will regularly report on progress to the Video Manager, and be an active contributor to managing stakeholder and partnership relationships.
With excellent organisational skills and operational efficiencies, the Video Production Manager will introduce and manage the processes that help frame and guide the creation of industry leading videos for performance marketing and communications. This involves support in the framing of challenges and the development of creative ideas to address those challenges. This role requires a deep practical understanding of production and offline editing.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Benefits allowance for health, dental and vision coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, jiu jistu and choir - we also run some of these remotely so anyone can get involved!
The Video Team is part of a centralised team, Creative Services. They are a team of 13 creatives from a range of disciplines, this includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Print. The team works on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands, to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
We’re always on the lookout to push the creative boundaries of the channels and teams we work with. We aim to keep up to date with industry standards, and ensure each team member has the opportunity to grow, develop, and reach their creative potential.
- Plan and execute production schedules
- Prepare, manage, and monitor production budgets
- Prepare and manage the Post-Production edit queue
- Develop strategies and processes that promote scalable content delivery
- Be a leader in coaching and developing talent
- Point of contact for key partnerships & work closely to progress relationships
- Lead by example in collaborative and creative activities
- Develop a highly proficient knowledge level of Video and Marketing trends
- Deliver and review results to create best practice and improve work flow
- Procure and maintain equipment
- Stay up to date with the latest Production trends and technology
What Success Looks Like:
- Demonstrates high efficiency and efficacy of output
- Is recognised as an expert in knowledge of Marketing platforms and trends
- A leader who inspires and motivates the team
- Forms lasting and robust partnerships across the business
- Creative direction skills that benefit every stage from ideation to delivery
- Demonstrates ability to work in agile, dynamic environments
- Highly collaborative, and always seeks to use feedback to improve themselves
- Passionate about their own learning and development
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Experience in Editing or Production, or a combination of both
- Solid Process & workflow management experience
- Process driven with excellent time management skills
- Amplitude for problem solving & logistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering video based marketing ads
- Interested in growing experience and exposure to vertical video production
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.