Come join us
MVF’s Paid Social team is seeking a Facebook Ads specialist to help accelerate our growth in 2022. The Paid Social Specialist role encompasses elements of generating high-performing creative, high-level campaign executive and project management within a performance marketing context.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Campaign strategy & execution - Build, optimise and grow paid social campaigns to drive growth and exceed commercial targets
- Generate high-performing creative - Work with MVF’s in-house creative design team to bring your creative ideas to life
- Market & product research - Collaborate with Operations and Sales to understand client needs and craft compelling creative that engages client’s ideal customer profile
- Stakeholder management - Building relationships with other MVF teams, keeping them up to date with campaign performance, issues and opportunities
- Problem solving - Be creative and innovative in your approach to problem solving
- Thought leadership - You’ll be at the forefront of shaping our strategy, finding new and innovative ways to approach campaign management
- Executing on high-value projects - You’ll get a chance to have your input on what longer-term capability-improving projects we work on, and even lead on your brilliant ideas
- Process improvement - Help us to always look for ways to improve and build a world class Paid Social performance marketing team!
About you / Requirements for the role
- Considerable hands-on performance marketing experience (direct response/lead generation/e-commerce) on at least one Paid Social Marketing channel
- Expert in Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience designing and/or conceptualising high performing creative and writing winning ad copy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills - comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience developing logical campaign testing structures with clear hypotheses
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and Paid Social channels
- Experience in mentoring junior Paid Social executives desirable
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.