Want to work with one of the best performance marketing teams in the UK?
MVF are looking for experienced Paid Search professionals to come join our award-winning performance marketing team. We are one of the biggest customer acquisition businesses in the UK, with annual marketing spend of over £65M. We really are industry leaders when it comes to paid marketing - with a team of 90 digital marketing experts at the forefront of new technology.
Who Are We?
MVF is an award-winning customer acquisition business. We generate customers for businesses on our own platform, running performance based digital marketing to drive sales for our clients and profit for MVF. The result is the scale of an agency but freedom and environment of an advanced in-house advertiser.
Why Join Us?
Complete campaign control and freedom
- MVF is a performance-first business and that means you have complete control over your campaigns. No client sign-off needed! As a result, you are completely free to try whatever you want to get the campaign to succeed.
- Because it is performance first, these results are instantly seen in the profit and margin that you and the team deliver.
- There is the flexibility to produce the creative yourself or work with our creative services team.
World Class Marketing Team
- MVF has a high bar for talent and a great training academy. As a result you will be working with experts in their sector.
- The scale of the marketing team enables deep specialism in areas. For example we have one of the biggest Native advertising teams in the UK and sit in the top tier for every marketing partner we work with.
MVF is one of the biggest performance marketing spenders in the UK
- Our marketing spend is >£65m a year across a large number of platforms. From Search to YouTube, from TikTok to Taboola you will find an expert in everything.
- Your budgets are mostly limited by performance. If you can improve performance there is massive scope to grow scale.
Amazing work place environment
- Investment in our talent such as a 12 week ‘Manager Development Academy’ for new managers
- Highly sociable teams with clubs, socials and many friendships and housemates found at MVF
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
What you’ll be doing
- Hitting marketing plans and growing a portfolio of performance campaigns across Google Search/Display/Discovery/YouTube and Bing. Leading on testing and projects for how the SEM team of 30 move forward with new products and features. Coaching and training for junior team members
- Time for dedicated project/personal development. We highly encourage you to find your own specialism within the business/team. This could be technical strength, creative design, other platform knowledge or anything you can think of
- You will be reporting into a Biddable marketing manager and working closely with the Head of departments
- We have separate specialist and managerial tracks. Whether it is leading a team or progressing through the company with specialist knowledge, we support multiple career paths
About you/Requirements for the role
- Proven experience of hands on campaign management on Google Ads (Search required, Display and/or YouTube preferred)
- Autonomous and can deliver marketing performance and analysis
- Desire to test new platform features and help advance the team’s strategy and knowledge
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.