Come join us!
The FP&A Manager is accountable for owning the planning processes (quarterly, annual and long term business plans) and the workforce planning.
Your role will see you working very closely with the Exec board and FP&A Business partners to drive and deliver robust quarterly forecasts and annual budgets. You will develop and own the 5 year business plan model. Your role will provide the perfect platform for you to use your experience to spot and identify opportunities and performance issues to help accelerate growth and avoid risks.
You will be the primary custodian of Operating expenses and consistently challenge the business on Opex efficiencies including the workforce management.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, jiu jistu and choir - we also run some of these remotely so anyone can get involved!
What you'll be doing
- Deliver robust quarterly forecasts and annual budgets (templates, timelines and reporting)
- Owner of the 5 Year business plan model
- Custodian of Opex budgets and forecasts including WFP
- Develop financial presentations for review of Senior Leadership team
- P&L analysis of Business Units
- Support delivery of MVF strategy analysing KPIs to identify risks and opportunities
- Challenge performance across the business to drive efficiencies
- Business case assessments
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities
About you / Requirements for the role
- Loves building financial models in excel including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- Great at innovating systems, optimising and automating processes
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Builds strong and lasting relationships - you’ll love helping others and take great satisfaction from supporting projects
- You’re highly numerate, and ideally have exposure to management accounting - CIMA or ACCA are desirable
What success looks like
- A trusted adviser, directly supporting decision makers to reach informed conclusions
- Becoming a sounding board for a wide range of issues
- Always looking forward, pro-actively helping to identify opportunities and shaping business cases
- Influencing decisions and directly contributing to continuously improving business performance
- Advising on strategy development and execution based on deep business understanding and utilising internal & external information sources
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.