Come join us
Over the past 10 years, MVF has built a suite of products and services that help people navigate complex buying decisions. We use paid marketing, organic branded sites and our partner network to get customers’ attention, supply content based on their needs, then match them with relevant providers. We operate in a wide range of countries and across a diverse portfolio of industries.
Working closely within a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for improving the usability, user interfaces and overall experience of our websites and conversion funnels, through discovery research, data, strong processes and a good understanding of design principles and patterns.
About our UX Team
We’re assembling a team of world-class UX practitioners who are a bridge between business objectives and user goals. At MVF, we set high standards and creating a delightful user experience is business as usual.
We are on a personalisation journey, keeping our services relevant to our users at different stages of the buying funnel. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to understand our users better by improving our research techniques, our technical capabilities and design leadership. We are now looking to further scale-up our UX team with the addition of another UI Designer.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, jiu jistu and choir - we also run some of these remotely so anyone can get involved!
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineering and key stakeholders to define and solve problems inline with business outcomes
- Sketch, prototype and present your ideas to assess their viability and iterate on your solutions over time
- Design reusable components using appropriate design patterns, and help build and manage design systems
- Create engaging page layouts inline with supplied brand guidelines
- Work closely with Engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas
What success looks like
- You have helped ship products and sites that solve real problems, and that people use, with a strong portfolio to back it up
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Skilled using design tools such as Figma/Sketch/XD
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a willingness to own problems
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.