Come join us
The FP&A team is critical to positively fostering MVF’s nearly 50% growth rate by providing high impact analysis to MVF’s business leaders. We are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to take a pivotal role in supporting MVF’s planning and analysis needs as our business continues through its exciting growth phase.
“FP&A sits at the heart of the MVF decision making process and supports its rapid growth and success”
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we also run some of these remotely so anyone can get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- You will own Commercial Finance processes and be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of key reports and analysis
- Supporting the FD, Head of FP&A & Business Partners in analysing performance of each division and help develop new pieces of analysis
- You will work on continuous process improvement to increase efficiency
- Producing weekly trading update to support decision making
- Maintaining our monthly group wide cost forecasts and improving the process for updating staff costs and headcount projections
- Supporting Annual Plan/Budget production
About you/Requirements for the role
- Loves building financial models in excel including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- Great at innovating systems, optimising and automating processes
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Builds strong and lasting relationships - you’ll love helping others and take great satisfaction from supporting projects
- You’re highly numerate, and ideally have exposure to management accounting - CIMA or ACCA are desirable
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.