Come join us
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be expected to have performed well in a junior development role and be able to represent MVF with confidence and credibility in front of senior leaders within large organisations who will themselves be skilled negotiators and media buyers.
This role will hold you to a higher standard than the BDM position and will come with higher revenue / new business targets.
This is a full-cycle sales role that will see you manage relationships with larger clients from initial contact, negotiation, campaign launch, and the ongoing relationship.
What we're offering you
- £40,000 base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Prospecting and new business sales
- Managing critical relationships with key clients in multiple territories on a day-to-day basis
- Spotting opportunities within existing campaigns to upsell and cross-sell accordingly
- Good amount of technical understanding to set up campaigns and lead flow
- Effective negotiation on orders and prices
- Ad hoc competitor analysis and research projects
- Working with the wider sales team, including members of the Strategy, Marketing, and Finance teams
- Meeting prospects and clients
- Supporting junior team members
About you / Requirements for the role
- Excellent at multitasking
- A proven track record in making strategic and valuable sales
- Strong commercial intelligence and a genuine interest in independently filling knowledge gaps through research
- Driven, articulate and hungry to succeed
What success looks like
- Consistently achieving activity targets and performance KPIs
- Passing all stages of the Sales Academy with flying colours
- Onboarding strategic new clients that will bolster existing campaigns and launch new ones
- Fully embracing and consistently demonstrating our values
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.