Come join us!
This role is in our exciting ABX team - creating copy and content for user journeys and cutting edge marketing campaigns that influence our buyer lifecycle. We are looking for a prolific content writer with a background in writing and creating engaging content that people actually want to read. The ABX team markets MVF to potential clients.
You will be interested in human psychology and in this role - you will have the opportunity to see your words drive immediate impact.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing
- of all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Catered hot lunch once per week with different suppliers
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so anyone can get involved!
What you'll be doing
- Write article and landing page content for the company blog and website
- Upload content to the corporate website and follow best practices for on-page SEO and meta descriptions
- Work with the team to identify and map out topics relevant to the audiences with both short and long-term goals in mind
- Ideate on and pitch content ideas to add to the workstream
- Interview subject matter experts and synthesise insights for use in content
- Write copy for advertising, social and email as required to construct user journeys
- Work on longer-form content pieces including whitepapers and gatable assets
- Work on scripts for our video team to produce as required
- Proactively find ways to improve and optimise existing blog content
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread your own work with an open and positive attitude to regular feedback
About you / requirements for the role
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent time and priority management
- Strong grasp of current SEO best practices (e.g. keyword research, content loops, cornerstone content, etc.)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working with tools like SEMRush is considered a strong advantage
- A desire to enhance your SEO skill set
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.