Come join us
As Head of Audience Development, you’ll be responsible for spearheading audience growth across MVF’s owned and operated brands. You’ll be part of a leadership team that is focused on building relevant audiences for our brands in the coming years through engaging content, SEO, social media and email.
What we're offering you
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates, football, book club, boxing, personal training, football, Jiu Jutsu and choir - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the creation and implementation of successful audience development strategy for MVF brands with an emphasis on SEO/organic traffic growth
- Collaborate with other leaders and functional teams (Product, Content and CRO) to deliver and communicate the Audience Development roadmap
- Ensure all relevant teams understand and buy-in to the audience development strategy
- Lead and motivate a team of audience specialists including the Head of SEO and Campaigns Manager
- Accountable for increasing reach (sessions) on MVF brands
- Accountable for delivery of the audience development roadmap
- Monitor performance and progress of initiatives
- Proven SEO experience
About you/Requirements for the Role
- Success in building organic traffic to a brand or portfolio (preferably media, lead generation or commerce businesses)
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics and relevant search/analytics tools
- People management
- Social media and/or email marketing experience would be an advantage
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.