The Customer Services Manager will strategically lead the team who provides dispute resolution services on behalf of our clients and the QA function who monitor the quality of our Contact Centre qualification processes. You will establish the best ways of working, deliver best practice whilst developing cross functional partnerships with key stakeholders and senior leaders within the wider MVF team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact in one of the fastest growing areas of the business.
At the Contact Centre we speak to 2,000 potential customers every day which totals over 300,000 customer leads for our partners per year. Our commitment to finding the highest quality prospects for our customers is one of the reasons what we have an impressive retention rate of 96%.
You will ensure the quality of each and every lead conversion within the Contact Centre delivering the best possible service for potential customers and our partners.
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and coaching to QA and Dispute Resolution Teams within the Contact Centre
- Set industry leading qualification standards across the Contact Centre and the Sales Team
- Be the Dispute Resolution expert across the business. You will analyse current dispute and refunds data, work with key stakeholders to reduce complaints and work with our market leading Tech Team to deliver projects affecting Dispute Resolution
- You will establish best practice, determine KPIs and drive continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements. This is your opportunity to make your mark!
- Build strong relationships with the wider Contact Centre team to lead call calibrations to identify and deliver training focusing on positive feedback and coaching
- Establish complaint reduction strategies in conjunction with stakeholders across the business
The Contact Centre is responsible for making sure our partners are getting highly relevant prospects and that potential customers get matched with companies that fit their needs. The Customer Services Manager is integral to our mission to deliver world-class customer service, instil trust with our partners and build our brands as authorities in their markets.
The Customer Services Manager will share insights into customer feedback, including the investigation and analysis of disputes and complaints, in order that they can continually raise the bar on MVF’s levels of service. You will report into the Contact Centre Director and will lead a team of seven specialists across QA and Dispute Resolution.
People joining this team will have fantastic opportunities to learn about our sectors globally, whilst working in a high-performance environment in one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
If you are passionate about building world class teams to deliver the best for potential customers and our clients within our Contact Centre, then please apply.