MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Do you want to drive your Marketing skills to the next level, in a data driven, high-growth role?
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. Our aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers.
As a member of our Paid Social division, you’ll join a strong culture of creativity; you and your team will be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. You’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Senior Paid Social Manager, your primary responsibility will be managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. You’ll build upon your previous knowledge and experience of Facebook marketing by running creative brainstorm sessions, setting up relevant tests, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data-driven ideas.
You’ll be managing at least two Biddable Marketing Executives, supporting them during their training and having an input in their personal development. You’ll get to devise and lead training sessions in our Biddable Academy, in both general biddable techniques and in any areas in which you have a particular expertise.
This role also involves communicating with stakeholders to provide performance updates and inform them of new strategies being tested to generate growth or drive improvements in margins. You will be involved in managing relationships with representatives from Facebook and Nanigans, and champion any innovations that they bring.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, including supervising those of your team members, optimising performance in line with MVF best practices and business priorities.
- Drive your team’s creative innovation by facilitating brainstorm sessions and briefing into external and internal graphic designer to transform ideas into world-class visual ads.
- Contribute to running Biddable Academy, designing and delivering training on a wide range of marketing topics.
- Work with wider commercial and marketing teams to establish new strategies, through analysis of competitors and external market activities.
- Act as management support for the Head of Paid Social
- Take a leading role in Paid Social and Biddable Team projects, driving innovation and account development on a long-term basis.
What Success Looks Like:
- Your team’s campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with the team’s best practices
- You’re doing consistent testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance
- You have a strong relationship with other members of the Biddable team and the wider MVF community, and you keep them appraised of positive results
- Your team feel supported both on a day-to-day basis, and in pursuit of their long term goals
- You are contributing to the vision of the Biddable team by leading successful projects, delivered on time and with actionable results
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Proven Facebook advertising experience, preferably through Nanigans or large scale ad accounts in Power Editor.
- Comfortable working to ROI and margin based targets, in a fast moving business environment
- Experience mentoring a small team of junior marketing executives. Experience recruiting through structured interviews a plus.
- Strong desire to lead and drive our vision. We’re looking to double our team over the next year.
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
- A proactive and independent approach to working life.
If you'd like to work with a world class team, driving innovation and developing long term game changing strategies, then please apply now!